Table de travail Hilver / Gerton de IKEA... non-recommandée

Répondre
cgelinas
Administrateur

La table Hilver / Gerton d'IKEA est un choix semble-t-il populaire pour les télétravailleurs et les étudiants.

À environ 200$, il offre une surface de travail de taille correcte à un prix intéressant.

C'est un produit attrayant mais attention, la finition n'est probablement pas à la hauteur de vos attentes. Surface de travail aux côtés mal arrondis et pattes qui sont difficiles à bien ajuster en hauteur en plus d'empêcher la table de "branler" quand on y touche.

Enfin bref, trouvez une meilleure table de travail que celle-ci si vous êtes sérieux à propos de votre travail.

Voici mon expérience avec ce bureau, tel que soumis au site IKEA:
These are the "details" IKEA doesn't mention, about this table.

First off, the bamboo surface is a fine idea to lower the price. It's light and solid. Two thumbs up for that part. I did have a nasty discovery of the edge not being sanded enough and I hurt myself just touching the front side of my desk. I turned it around to avoid that rough edge and not get hurt again.

Talking about the edges of this work table, they're not rounded enough so when typing on a keyboard, bloodflow is impeded for the forearms, which is bad enough in itself but it's also uncomfortable. Rounding these table-sides would be easy but it's just not done well, at all.

It looks nice but that's it. It's not comfortable for working.

And what's a table without good legs, right? Well, the Gerton legs look nice and can be adjusted, heightwise. However even when properly screwed, the table wobbles. The legs are solidly attached but the table wobbles, nevertheless. And heightwise, the adjustment is very hard to achieve because there's always one long longer or shorter than the others. By a few millimeters, perhaps but that's enough to make it wobble... grrr!

The size of the table is fine and the price is correct for this level of product.

I'll be shopping to change this work table as soon as I can but I would hope that IKEA takes note of the problems with this table and fixes them.
Fichiers joints
table-hilver-gerton-d-ikea-2018.jpg
table-hilver-gerton-d-ikea-2018.jpg (10.12 Kio) Vu 876 fois
Claude Gélinas, Éditeur
chaudiere.ca

Blogues: Montréal | Québec | Lévis | Emploi | Éducation | Placements | Transports
Dons: PayPal | DonorBox Web: Achetez vos noms de domaines au plus bas prix...
Répondre